Denise Louw is highly qualified in Pilates Beginners, Improvers and Advanced, specific orthopaedic conditions, pre and post natal Pilates, as well as specialising in core restore of the pelvic floor, a brand new concept revolutionising women’s wellness, fitness and therapy education.
A trained ballet dancer Denise has a long history of being in the health and fitness industry. She started in 1984 after the birth of her first baby where she trained in Cape Town with the ETA to become a gym instructor and aerobics instructor. Trained to teach aerobics, step, body conditioning and aqua aerobics Denise left to start her own business and opened a studio in Table View where she launched Callanetic classes, back and neck rehabilitation classes, children’s developmental classes and a walking for health programme. After a period of being in the UK for 14 years, she is back in Cape Town.
List of Qualifications:
- Burrell Education Certification in Holistic Diastasis Healing & C-Section Recovery
- VTCT World Class Qualification in Antenatal and Postnatal Clients
- Future Fit Specialist Diploma in Advanced Pilates
- Future Fit Certificate in Vertical Fusion Pilates
- Future Fit Certificate in Pilates for Common Orthopaedic Conditions
- Future Fit Certificate in Pilates Small Mat Equipment
- ETA Health & Fitness Studies
- ETA Gym Instructors Certification
- ETA Aerobic Instructors Certification
- Reebok Aqua Aerobic Certificate
- Callanetic Instructors Certificate
- Reebok Body Contouring Certificate
- EFA – Emergency First Aid Certificate in Adult and Child CPR